PPR pipe production line, using a special spiral structure. At the same time, the mold can also be used for PE pipe extruding. The mold has the advantages of convenient use, wide application.
The mold has the following characteristics:
1 a model of multipath, a multi-cavity, cost savings to customers;
2 may according to the customer request for die design and manufacturing;
3 at the same time, can provide customers with mold related products, such as: die temperature controller, screen changer, granulating head, the sizing sleeve, heater, die, mold and so on;
4 with modern design software, experienced engineers for die design; also welcome customers drawings for processing;
5 modern production technology and equipment;
6 reasonable production plan, ensure timely delivery;
7 strictly in accordance with customer requirements to control product quality mold;
8 skilled workers responsible for die assembly work;
Foam granulator using Whole fully enclosed design, waste PS foam products without glass can be integrated into the hopper, by the equipment on its own after breaking directly into the host processing, foam after heat melting extrusion traction into plastic, Henan Xin Jian renewable particles, almost no change in color, not aging, strong stability, is the production of automation high, time saving, low labor intensity, pollution-free production environment, not only solves the problem of environmental pollution, and can make the foam scrap value. For the environmental protection work has made outstanding contribution.
In recent years, along with the auxiliary equipment and mold technology continues to mature and develop, granulation production line gradually becomes the Chinese foam recycling market main. Foam granulator is mainly of waste EPS foam shattered after the foam granulator, melted after pumping of water drawing, cutting, become PS particles, this renewable materials can be used in the production of soles, electrical enclosure, insulation board and other plastic products, social benefit and economic benefit are very considerable, is effective, and the profit space the greatest degree of increase. Current grain price is in about 7800,9000 yuan / ton.
Heat resistant polyethylene PE-RT, one-step silane crosslinking polyethylene PE-Xb, PP-R pipe dedicated high-speed extrusion unit ( the production of φ 20mm pipeline speeds up to30m/min ), the unit with large ratio of length to diameter, screw extruder (33:1) by PE-RT, PP-R special BM barrier type mixing screw or PE-Xb designed by crosslinking reaction type screw, screw disassembly cleaning convenient, at the same time, because the screw structure design is more reasonable, greatly increases the yield and the quality of extruded plastics material, is very conducive to stability, rapid extrusion; barrel into two segments, with a forced feeding section, cooling water cycle; the main motor adopts DC motor, imported DC governor speed; extrusion die head special design is more suitable for PE-RT, PE-Xb or PP-R head pressure, effectively eliminating pipe shunting welding traces, greatly enhancing the anti blasting pipe pressure; vacuum sizing sleeve adopts high speed dedicated more pieces of superposition combination type vacuum shaping structure, to realize the high speed, high efficiency and high stability of the production of stereotypes, improving the accuracy of pipe size, making the follow-up operation more easy to control; the negative pressure vacuum stereotypes stereotypes machine, equipped with automatic feeding and discharging water System, cooling mode for new type full infiltration cooling, cooling medium pipe and full contact, in order to adapt to the pipe line speed; traction machine using multiple groups of clamping cylinder roller way, with high wear resistant belt, import converter frequency control, ensure pipe traction on smooth uniform, especially for high speed traction overturn the traditional rubber block type traction machine vibration; coiling machine for torque motor driven dual coiling machine; the whole line uses import famous brand PCC programmable computer control system control, realize the true sense of the precision control and high synchronization.
PVC pipe production line
The large diameter UPVC pipe production line is used to produce various kinds of water supply, drainage UPVC large diameter pipe. The maximum diameter of the production line is 630mm, extrusion host SJZ series conical twin screw extruder and parallel twin-screw extruder. The tractor has two claws, jaw, four claws, six claws; cutting machine cutting ring, star cut.
PPR / PP / PE pipe production line
Configuration polyolefin single screw extruder, with a high-speed based on high-speed speed characteristics. Separation mixing screw specialized for polyolefin. Specially designed three co-extruding die, reasonable channel, smooth inside and outside pipe wall, and internal stress. Production diameter range Ф20 ~ Ф160mm, production speeds up to 16 m / min. The use of a machine can produce HDPE silicon core tube, ordinary PP-R, PE pipe.
Low cost: only 5-10% of the nano-antibacterial pipe than an ordinary pipe cost.
PP PE PVC single wall corrugated pipe production line
Single-wall corrugated pipe extrusion molding machine characteristics: This machine is mainly raw materials to produce small diameter single wall corrugated pipe to PVC.PP.PE. Corresponding mold forming inside and outside smooth, uniform corrugated bellows products. Wire and cable passing pipe, washing machine drain, vacuum cleaners, vent pipes, prestressed concrete, special tubes. Well-developed 4-6.7mm and other small-caliber car threading with bellows fill the gaps.
From irrigation systems to indoor growing environments and new plumbing, pipes provide a number of functions. PVC and aluminum constitute two materials commonly used in piping. The properties of these materials differ significantly, so applications for these pipes can vary widely.
- PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. PVC resin hardens to form a very strong, very rigid plastic. The material proves largely impermeable by outside sources, making it popular in applications that require transporting clean water, particularly through polluted environments. The malleability of PVC in its resin form allows for the creation of pipes of varying size and thickness, as well as joints and gaskets built from the material. Because of this, entire pipe systems can comprise nothing but PVC.
- Aluminum pipe is made from the metal of the same name. Aluminum pipes generally constitute alloys, or composites including aluminum and other natural elements. Other materials used in aluminum alloy pipes include zinc, manganese, magnesium, silicon and carbon. The strength and properties of aluminum piping vary slightly, depending on the other materials in the alloy. Aluminum belongs to a group known as non-ferrous metals — those not containing large amounts of iron.
- PVC pipe has numerous uses. In domestic settings, it is commonly used to transport water through soil and within the home. In the garden, PCV piping appears in irrigation systems. The University of Maine Cooperative Extension recommends building indoor growing stations entirely of PVC pipe. You can also construct hoop houses, a type of greenhouse, with PVC pipe. Aluminum pipe provides limited home or garden use and appears most commonly in heavy industry. Those using aluminum pipe include oil, paper and textile manufacturing and chemical industries.
- Aluminum stands up well against exposure to air and soil, though it easily corrodes with regular use for water, or when placed in mixed-medium earth containing heavy amounts of moisture and minerals. Because of this, aluminum pipe provides a limited number of useful applications. PVC pipe proves resistant to corrosion of nearly any kind. Combined with its impermeability, this property makes PVC piping ideally suited to a wide range of uses. PVC proves generally more useful than aluminum piping in a home or garden setting.
An increased demand exists for sophisticated pipes and cables in all the sectors. Therefore, demands in production, durability standards and change in safety are the issues faced continuously by manufacturers. . Arkema will display a complete range of organic peroxides and specialty resins that are designed specially for use in manufacturing electronic and electrical cables. These functional polyolefins are utilized in the cable production of all kinds for end-application like flame retardant cables, which are free from halogen and comply with new fire standards in high and medium voltage cables, buildings, telephone networks, cars, photovoltaics cables and telephone cables. In addition, these resins provide exceptional mechanical properties and processing features such as oil resistance, breaking and abrasion. The function of semi-conductor shield can be played by the Lotryl and Evatane copolymers, which contain carbon black additives. It’s Luperox organic peroxides that comprise precise grades of Luperox in order to crosslink the functional polyolefins and other polymers such as EPDM and LDPE. These polymers are employed in materials for assembling circuits and in high voltage cable production.
After April import prices were announced higher to the region, players in Southeast Asia’s PVC market expect to see additional price increases announcements on local prices next month, as per ChemOrbis. VCM feedstock availability remains tight while regional demand is said to be healthy. Firm upstream costs were also cited as a factor contributing to widespread expectations of higher local PVC prices in April. After achieving increases in excess of their initial hike targets for March, Indonesian producers plan to seek further increases for April. A source at an Indonesian producer who has already sold out their March allocations reported, “We are planning to announce further price increases for April as demand remains healthy and VCM availability is still tight. We have not had any problems sourcing enough VCM to cover our needs but we have heard that some other domestic producers are suffering from VCM shortages.” Tight VCM availability and higher VCM prices are bringing considerable pressure upon PVC prices in Southeast Asia as most of the region’s producers are not integrated and source their VCM from the spot market. Malaysian producers also report mulling an increase in prices in response to firmer production costs and squeezed margins. “We raised our prices this week as feedstock costs have continued to move higher and we are feeling some margin pressure,” a source from a Malaysian producer told ChemOrbis. In Thailand, converters reported that they are beginning to receive firmer prices from the local market ahead of the start of the new month. “The offers we received last week are higher than the offers we received earlier in March. Demand for our end products is regular these days but we are not in a hurry to purchase as we are satisfied with our stock levels,” a PVC compounder in Thailand reported. Players in Vietnam are also bracing for another round of price increases in the coming month. “Even though demand remains sluggish, we are planning to raise our April prices in accordance with higher costs,” reported a source from a Vietnamese producer. A converter manufacturing PVC pipe also reported that they expect to see higher prices in the coming month. “We managed to secure some domestic material at attractive prices last week. We purchased a larger than usual amount of material as we expect to see higher prices in April,” the buyer commented. Another Vietnamese converter manufacturing PVC pipes added, “We purchased some cargoes last week as we expect to see higher prices at the start of April.” Buyers in the Philippines also moved to secure some additional stocks this week in anticipation of seeing higher April prices from domestic producers. “We purchased some domestic material last week in accordance with our immediate needs. We are seeing solid demand for our end products these days and we believe that domestic producers will seek some additional increases on their initial April prices,” commented a converter in the Philippines.
High density polyethylene, abbreviated as HDPE, is a type of plastic commonly used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, soda bottles and floating water tanks. If you wish to reuse a high density polyethylene bottle, it must first be cleaned. Soap and water is all that is need to clean and reuse the bottles. Using any other type of chemical or cleaner can weaken the plastic, causing it to become discolored or cracked.
1 Rinse the HDPE bottle or container with cool running water.
2 Fill the bottle with a squirt of liquid dish soap and room temperature water. Do not use hot water, as this can weaken the plastic.
3 Allow the water to soak in the bottle for one hour.
4 Pour the water out of the bottle. Fill a sink with room temperature water and a squirt of liquid dish soap.
5 Dip a soft cloth or sponge into the soapy water. Wipe down the outside of the bottle to remove dust and residue.
6 Rinse the inside and outside of the bottle with cool running water to remove all soapy residue.
7 Allow the bottle to air dry.
- 1 Remove the old steel pipe with the pipe wrench back to the point where you want to make the transition of steel pipe to the new PVC. The old steel pipe may be corroded in a few places and you may want to remove the old piping back to where the steel pipe appears to be in good condition.
- 2 Use the steel brush and thoroughly clean the male threads on the steel pipe where you will be screwing on the female threaded-slip fit adapter. You will want clean threads for a tight fit, reducing chances of a water leak. The male threads are on the outside of the pipe and the female threads are the threads on the inside of a fitting such as the adapter. The threaded slip fit adapter will have female threads on one end of the fitting and a smooth slip female insert on the other end in which the PVC pipe is glued into for the transition point.
- 3 Open the Teflon thread sealer and apply a liberal coating of the white compound to the male threads on the steel pipe. The thread sealer will aid in sealing off any bad threads and will act like a glue in the connection. Do not worry about applying too much sealer, as when the adapter is tightened you can always clean the excess Teflon from the pipe joint.
- 4 Screw the female adapter onto the male pipe threads by hand. Be sure to carefully start the threads so you do not cross the connection and create a leak by failing to properly align the threads. Advance the fitting as far as possible with your hands.
- 5 Use the channel locks or plumber’s pliers to finish tightening the female plastic adapter onto the steel pipe. Be careful in watching the threads so you do not over tighten the adapter and crack the plastic fitting.
- 6 Clean any excess Teflon sealer from the joint with the rag. You will now be ready to begin the installation of the new PVC piping.
- 7 Clean the end of the PVC pipe that will fit into the female slip fit adapter with the PVC cleaner. Allow the cleaner to dry and then apply a generous coat of PVC glue to the end of the pipe.
- 8 Slip the PVC pipe into the fitting while the glue is still wet and hold it there for a few seconds while the glue sets up. Continue installing the PVC pipe to finish your new installation.